1. I am allergic to hazelnuts. My allergic reaction includes rash and swelling. Once my swelling got so bad that my husband had to saw (using a little saw) a gold ring off my finger. Thankfully, he left my finger intact…mission accomplished .
2. I have never been afraid to go to the dentist. I even enjoy going to the dentist . I like sitting in a comfy, reclining chair doing nothing except opening my mouth wide. I spend that time to pray and relax.
3. I love spicy food and I can have spicy food at any meal, including breakfast. Rice with curry is better than a bowl of cereal for sure !
4. I rub (play with) my nose when I’m in deep thought. I don’t know why but maybe my nose knows .
5. I have never had a driver’s license. I just keep renewing my instruction permit. My children probably will get their driver’s license before me. Oh well, I’ll just gain more chauffeurs .
6. I don’t like bananas. I have never liked them and never will . When I was little, my mom hid bananas with other food to get me to eat them but I always knew .
7. I smile and laugh A LOT! (to the point of "too much" ) Seriously, this is no laughing matter! I have to consciously force myself to leave giggles out of my speech and to have a straight/stern face. Extremely difficult task for me!