1. Think back on this entire book. What has grabbed your heart the most?
The reminder of the areas our sons need prayers for
2. Are there specific areas that you know your son(s) will need your prayers the most?
Humility (while praying against pride), servant's heart, and self-control
3. Was there one specific prayer that you found difficult to pray for your son(s)? Why?
4. How has this study changed the way you pray for your son(s)?
It has helped me be more focused on the areas that I should pray for my sons specifically.
5. In this chapter, Brooke says that she doesn't pray because she has all the answers. She prays because she doesn't. How has this study helped turn your eyes away from your own ability to change your sons, and turned them toward the only One who has the power to change hearts of stone to hearts of flesh?
The more we learn, the less we know! The more we look at life and reality, the more we realize that we need God to take care of our messes and need to trust Him for His timing and outcome.