- Ryza: The only rice beverage to bear the Whole Grains Council seal. Ryza is also the only rice milk to contain 16 grams of whole grains per one cup serving. Ryza contains no added oils, making it half the fat of the leading competitor.
- Almond Fresh™: Made with nutrient-rich real California almonds, Almond Fresh offers a unique “real nutty taste” that is exclusive to the beverage. In 2011, it received the “Best New Product” award in the Dairy Alternative category as voted by more than 25,000 consumers and featured in Canadian Living magazine.
I'm pleased with both products. Healthy and delicious...can't beat that :)! Either one can be used in smoothies, coffee, cereal, baking, and all sorts of recipes.
GIVEAWAY: One winner (randomly chosen) will receive a voucher for a carton each of Almond Fresh and Ryza AND a $40 Whole Foods gift card. The giveaway ends 10/5 at midnight Pacific time.
To Enter: "Like" Ryza's Facebook page and Almond Fresh's Facebook page and then leave a comment here including your Facebook name and email address.
For Extra Entries (please leave a separate comment for each one you do):
- Follow this blog via GFC or NetworkedBlogs
- "Like" my page "Christ Alone" on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter: @treasuredbyGod
- Share the link to this giveaway post on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter