Saturday, February 11, 2012

PhotoHunt: Heart

It's time for another weekly photo hunt, hosted by Sandi at The Saturday PhotoHunt. This week's theme is Heart. My family knows that I like anything with a heart shape :) so when they find something resembling a heart shape, they are quick to show me. They're so sweet.
My youngest son showed me a heart-shaped chip that he found.

My husband found a heart shape in a cucumber when he was slicing it.
My youngest son spotted this heart shape on a piece of bark.
I made this heart shape and painted it for my husband. I wrote "Rao Mee Rao" (in Thai) which means "We have us."
This picture was taken in 1989 when my husband and I were dating. I was holding the roses he gave me.

3 comments:

  1. The perfect ♥s! I also look for hearts in the most unusual places :D
    Thanks for joining The Saturday PhotoHunt.

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my looks like heart is every where. Great post thanks for sharing.

    My Heart

    ReplyDelete