Thursday, August 15, 2013

Alone Yet Not Alone

I'm excited and curious about this new movie coming out next month (9-27-2013). It looks really interesting. Check out its trailer below. You can purchase tickets at http://seatzy.com/ayna/.

The movie is based on the book with the same title, Alone Yet Not Alone by Tracy Leininger Craven. The book was based on a true story that took place in the author's own family. It's about steadfast faith in God that sustained 2 sisters who were captured and separated by the Indians during the French and Indian War. I have never read the book but I really like the following poem (which someone quoted from the book).

"Alone, yet not alone am I
Though in this solitude so drear
I feel my Saviour always nigh;
He comes the weary hours to cheer
I am with Him and He with me
It therefore cannot lonely be
."

No comments:

Post a Comment