Monday, May 4, 2015

Review: Trinity EnLIGHTen

Trinity EnLIGHTen cream is a skin lightening cream that uses natural ingredients. I've used it on my sun spots off and on since I noticed that it made my face itchy (no rash but itchy). It could be an allergy to an ingredient or my own personal sensitivity. I don't know. I have not seen any change on my sun spots yet but this could be due to the fact that I have not been using it consistently or long enough. Even though it may not work for me, it works well for many people. I still think it's a great product. It is safe on your skin because it does not use any harsh chemicals that can damage your skin. I like the cool feeling when I put it on my face. I hope you will give it  a try. It's supposed to help with uneven skin tone, freckles, birthmarks, age spots, sun spots, acne scars, and more. Trinity is a wonderful Christian company that promotes both inner and outer beauty. They put Bible verses on their products. They offer a 90 day guarantee on their products. If you're not happy with their products for any reason, you can contact them and they will refund your purchase 100%.

~I've received this product via Christian Women Affiliate in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment