Here is the track list:
I love this album! Chris Tomlin and Matt Redman are two of my favorite Christian musicians. Below are my thoughts about each song.
- Salvation's Tide Is Rising--This is a song of revival and call to action. It stirs believers/the Church to make a difference in the world.
- My Victory--This is a song of victory. What Christ did on the cross for us gives us victory over sin, death, and shame. "Oh, Your death is hell's defeat. A cross meant to kill is my victory."
- Remember--This is a song of faith and hope through suffering and trials. "Down in the valley, when the waters rise, I'm still believing. Hope is alive. All through the struggle and darkest day, I'll remember the empty grave." The message is quite personal to me right now because I've been praying for God's healing for my left eye. It has blurred vision due to vitreous hemorrhage (bleeding that has blocked my field of vision).
- God & God Alone--This is a song of praise and adoration. God alone is worthy to be exalted and praised!
- Simple Pursuit--This is a song of prayer. Asking God to help us get back to simple pursuit of Him. "God, take us back, oh God, take us back...to an unswerving faith in the power of Your Name...a heart beating for Your kingdom to reign...a Church that is known for Your presence again."
- I Turn to Christ--This is a song of resolution. Resolved to surrender all and live for Christ alone.
- Your Grace Amazes Me--This is a song of grace. In awe of Jesus's grace that changes/transforms.
- All We Sinners--This is a song of reflection. It reminds us of Christ's sacrifice to save us sinners.
- Surrender--This is a song of surrender. Everything is God's.
- Good Good Father--This is a song of comfort. We often (practically every week :)) sing this song at our church. It's truly comforting to live on this truth that we are so loved by our Abba Father Who is good all the time.
I enjoy all ten songs, especially Remember and I Turn to Christ (my two favorites). In short, all songs in this album are meaningful and worshipful! The lyrics are Christ-centered, God-honoring, and soul-edifying. I highly recommend this awesome album to everyone! See below how you can enter to win a copy!
GIVEAWAY: You can win a (physical) copy of this CD! The giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada. Ends 1/24.
To Enter: Please leave a comment sharing what your current favorite worship song is or who your favorite Christian musician is.