1. Alyssa was awarded a full 4 year AFROTC scholarship (Type 7).
2. Josiah made 87 out of 100 free-throws (in February)!
3. Eric and I celebrated our 22nd anniversary in September. We had a sweet weekend getaway at the beach (Lincoln City). Actually, this year we managed to have 2 beach getaways. We also had a memorable time at Salishan Spa & Golf Resort at the beginning of April. So thankful for God's unexpected blessings! For some (unknown) reason, all their premier rooms were all booked (even though we made a reservation in advance a few months prior) so they upgraded us to one of their suites, the most romantic suite Salishan has to offer (with an in-room Jacuzzi and more :)). We had so much fun! This was our first time ever being alone as a couple away overnight since we have had children. Feeling like newly weds ♥!
4. Isaiah raised $ 1,550 for Steps for Life this year.
5. It was fun for us to watch Monsters University 3D, Planes, and Frozen at the theater (free advance screenings for review).
6. I got a new pair of eyeglasses in June. I like its purple rim :). And in Oct., I got a haircut for the first time in years.
7. This summer, our family signed up for membership at YMCA.
8. Our family had a blast at Mt. Hood Ski Bowl Adventure Park on August 12th. Scenic Sky Chairs. 1/2 Mile Alpine Slide (numerous times). Human Hamster Ball (Zorb Ball). 9 Hole Mini Golf. Summer Tube Hill. Bungee Trampoline.
9. Alyssa became a freshman at OSU and a first year cadet in Air Force ROTC. She attended a Cru girls' Bible study on campus this last term and she hopes to become involved with Valor, which is the campus partnership of Cru's military ministry, this upcoming term.
10. Josiah took his first PSAT (just for experience) in October.
This year, we didn't send out any Christmas cards; we sent an ecard, instead :).
May the joy, peace, love, and hope of CHRISTmas stay with you and your loved ones throughout the coming year!
Celebrate Christ continually,
|This digital greeting made with Smilebox|