Monday, August 3, 2015

Review: Divine Walls


Divine Walls is a Christian company that makes beautiful vinyl wall art (with inspirational sayings and Scriptures) for the home, office, or church. It is located in Scappoose, Oregon. There are over 600 unique designs available online from their website. Custom designs are also an option. When I was given an opportunity to review their product, it was hard for me to narrow down my choices because I love so many of them :). However, I realized that my house does not have many empty walls left so I could not choose long Bible verses or words. I'm very pleased with what I received. "Christ is the Center of our Home" is what I chose because it is the theme of our family. We love our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, we surrender all to His Lordship, and we desire to honor Him in all we do. We decided to put the decal in the center of our home above our french door that separates our living room and family room. I believe the best way to decorate my home is to fill it with God's Word and inspirational words that draw people to Christ, encourage our faith, and uplift our spirit. The decal was really easy to apply to the wall. The installation guide included was clear and simple to follow. It took less than 5 minutes for my husband to put the decal up. I highly recommend Divine Walls. Please visit here to check out their wonderful designs. You can choose color and size that fit your home. They also offer churches wholesale discounts of 10%-25% based on the amount spent. 
You can also find Divine Walls at:
Facebook: https://facebook.com/pages/Divine-Walls/192624227587488
Twitter: https://twitter.com/divinewalls

~ Thanks to CWA Review Crew and Divine Walls for this free decal in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment